Drive-thru hours

All of our services are now available online. If a drive-thru visit is required, our new drive-thru hours are Mon-Fri, 8-12 and 1-5.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention

Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless and can be poisonous to humans and animals. Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur when natural gas appliances are operated in an area without access to fresh air. The good news is that it is completely preventable.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, dizziness, and nausea. If you have any of these symptoms, get fresh air immediately. Have a qualified natural gas technician check your home for leaks and be sure all clutter is removed from around your natural gas appliances. Additionally, you should have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home. Natural gas appliances are safe and reliable and following these instructions can help keep your family safe.