To our Trussville Gas & Water community:
With so much attention on coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure the Trussville Gas & Water community that we are taking extensive steps to help ensure your health and safety. We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we are closely monitoring CDC reports for updates on COVID-19 and how it might impact the communities we serve.
At Trussville Gas & Water, our primary concern is always the safety of our customers, staff and community. We are also committed to providing continued, safe and reliable services.
First, we want to assure our customers that our natural gas and water systems are safe. We have qualified staff monitoring our water filtration facility and do not foresee any issues with continued water or natural gas services to our community.
Second, The CDC recommends social distancing to stop the spread of the virus. Because of their recommendation, we have decided to close our lobby for in-person business for the protection of our staff as well as our community. For now, the drive-through window will remain open for those who want to drop off payments or other service-related documents.
As a reminder, Trussville Gas & Water offers several ways to access your accounts and meet your natural gas and water needs without visiting our offices, including:
Reporting an Emergency:
- If you think you smell gas or are experiencing a water leak, you may call our office at 205-655-3211 and select option 1 to report an emergency. We have a 24-hour monitoring service that will be able to assist you.
You may continue to send payments through the mail, phone or online bill pay.
- Mail – Continue to mail your paper bill to our offices.
- Phone – You may pay your bill through our automated self-pay by phone feature. Call 205-655-3211 and select option 2 to pay through this secure option. Be sure to have your customer number and pin number handy when you call. You can find both of these numbers on your Trussville Gas & Water utility bill.
- Online Bill Pay – Now would be a great time to utilize our new online bill pay system. You may check utility balances, pay bills, enroll in AutoPay and more, through this new program. Visit https://ipn2.paymentus.com/cp/ubct to enroll in online bill pay.
- Drive–through window – Our drive-through window will remain open during business hours for customers who want to pay through our window or drop off documents. There is also a drop-box available at the window for customers who visit after hours.
- Requests for new or transferred service – To request new services, please visit www.Trussville.com and scroll to the bottom of the page to click the “apply for new service” button. You can complete your service request online and one of our friendly, Customer Service representatives will contact you with additional information and dates for services to begin.
- Customer Service Phone Calls – You may continue to pay your bill, report an issue, or call with a general question. Please note that you may experience longer wait times due to higher call volume because of our closed lobby. To reach our customer service department, please dial 205-655-3211, option 3.
As we continue to monitor new information about COVID-19, we will make necessary modifications to ensure excellent customer service as well as safe and reliable natural gas and water to our Trussville Gas & Water community.
We ask for your patience as we respond to the needs of our community during this unprecedented time.