Drive-thru hours

All of our services are now available online. If a drive-thru visit is required, our new drive-thru hours are Mon-Fri, 8-12 and 1-5.

Carbon Monoxide Safety

Natural Gas appliances are safe and reliable. However, carbon monoxide poisoning can occur if a natural gas appliance is operated in an enclosed space that has no access to fresh air.
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas which is a by-product that is present whenever fuels such as coal, wood, propane or natural gas are burned. Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause serious injury and even death. However, it is completely preventable!

Video Description

Early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning resemble flu-like symptoms and include headache, dizziness or nausea. If you have any of these symptoms, get fresh air immediately.

You can help keep your home safe by following these simple steps:

  • Ensure proper installation and maintenance of gas appliances by hiring only qualified, licensed service personnel to install and maintain your gas appliances.
  • Clear all clutter from the areas around fuel-burning appliances.
  • Replace or clean furnace filters each month.
  • Be sure the flame on fuel-burning appliances is blue in color. If the flame is large, yellow, or flickering, have the appliances checked by a qualified service professional.
  • Install a carbon monoxide detector and check it regularly. A carbon monoxide detector should never be used as a substitute for regular inspections by qualified service personnel.

Natural gas appliances are safe, efficient and reliable. Following these safety guidelines will help keep everyone in your home safe and healthy.